HOW TO PARTICIPATE/ RULES OF SUBMISSION/ELLIGIBILITY:
- Send in your short story to email@example.com with the submission title “#CHILDHERO short story contest” alongside your name and contact details (Number and social network names and a link to your blog/website) underneath your submission.
- Short story must be sent in through MS Word Doc format
- Short story must be between 1,500 to 4000 words. Entries must not exceed 4,000 words unless it will be disqualified.
- Characters in short story may be 6 or less.
- Submission ends on the 14th of December.
- Contest officially begins on the 15th of December
- Means of VOTING is by comments and all contesting works remain open for comments till the 31st of December.
- Voting officially closes by midnight of the 31st of December.
- #CHILDHERO contest IS NOT a child contest (i.e not open to children participants) but to eligible persons who are interested in creating awareness for children with their short story.
With the celebration of the new year on the 1st of January, the results will be ready and the winner will be announced
Visit peregrinereads.org for details.